This Apricot Nectar Cake is so easy to make and tastes delicious!
- 1 box Duncan Hines Lemon Supreme Cake mix
- 3/4 cup apricot nectar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Combine the ingredients for the cake in a mixing bowl
- Mix with mixer for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour into a greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake in a greased and floured tube pan at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven to a cooling rack; cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely, then drizzle with the glaze.
- Glaze:Put the confectioners’ sugar in a bowl. Add about a teaspoon of the lemon zest and enough lemon juice so that the icing will drizzle from a spoon.Enjoy!!