Easy, quick and very tasty biscuits. Everything is prepared in just 15 minutes and with only 3 ingredients and are also suitable for those who are intolerant to gluten or dairy products!
- 110 g of egg white (about 3 egg whites)
- 160 g of sugar
- 190 g of grated coconut (also called grated coconut)
- grated coconut to taste
- icing sugar to taste
- In a planetary mixer, or in a bowl with an electric mixer, beat the egg whites with half the sugar. When the mixture begins to whip and become frothy, but is still soft, add the other half of the sugar.
- Continue whipping until you obtain a frothy and soft mixture (it should not be excessively whipped).
- Add the grated coconut and mix gently from top to bottom.
- Wet 2 soup spoons in a small bowl of water and form oval balls, known in jargon as quennelle, and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Sprinkle the surface of the biscuits with grated coconut. Bake in a static oven at 180° for 15-18 minutes, placing the pan halfway through cooking on the first shelf from the bottom and for the second half on the shelf in the middle of the oven. Remove from the oven, leave to cool and dust with icing sugar.