Generally speaking, fried food makes people feel greasy, but this fried bun is not greasy at all. The outer layer is golden, crispy, thin and crispy. Because the dough has risen well, the inside of the bread is fluffy. It has a honeycomb shape and a very good taste. If you don’t have an oven at home and want to make this bun, you can try this recipe. I believe you will like the taste of this fried bun!
- 300 grams of flour
- 20 grams of sugar
- 3 grams of yeast
- 4 eggs
- 20 grams of cooking oil
- First, make the dough, 300 grams of flour, 20 grams of sugar, 3 grams of yeast, and four eggs.
- Knead the dough with your hands. Knead it into a dough and let it rise for 10 minutes. Let the flour and egg liquid be fully mixed together, then knead it until it is smooth. Let it rise until it doubles in size
- Rub it to relieve exhaustion and divide it into small doses.
- Knead each small dough first, then make it into a round shape. After everything is done, press it into small cakes with the palm of your hand. Now let’s pour oil. Heat the oil to 50%, add the small dough cakes, and fry slowly over low heat. Slowly, the small dough pancake will puff up. Pay attention to turning it over and frying for a while
- The surface has cracked slightly, which means the bun is cooked. Take it out to control the oil. Our bun is ready. The outside is crispy and the inside is very soft and delicate.