Caramelized Peaches Ice Cream has all the richness and fruity flavor you could ever want in your ice cream!
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 4 firm peaches, rinsed and sliced
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter.
- Add the sliced peaches, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir and cook down until the peaches are soft and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and cool thoroughly then place in the refrigerator to chill.
- In a large mixing bowl add the heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk.
- Using a hand mixer with a whisk attachment, whip until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in cooled peaches.
- Spoon ice cream into a parchment lined loaf pan and freeze overnight.