These Lemon Blueberry Muffins are so delicious, fluffy, easy to make, and Gluten-free!
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk canned
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Gluten-free flour blend
- 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a 12 cup muffin tray with muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coconut flour, flour blend, baking soda, and salt.
- Place the milk in a blender and blend until smooth. Add in the eggs, maple syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Continue to blend for about 15 seconds, until combined.
- Pour this mixture over the dry ingredients and using a silicone spatula, gently mix until incorporated. Fold in the blueberries.
- Divide the batter among the 12 cupcake liners of a muffin tray. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool at room temperature. Enjoy!