Lemon Bundt Cake has a moist crumb and is full of lemon flavor with fresh lemon juice, lemon zest, and instant lemon pudding.
- 2 cups
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temp
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest grated
- 1 teaspoon
- 3 large eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 3.4 oz instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and generously spray a 10-inch bundt pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- To a large bowl, add the sugar and butter and cream with a hand mixer on medium until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the lemon zest and vanilla, then the eggs, one at a time, beating until each egg is incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl if needed.
- To another medium bowl, whisk together the flour, lemon pudding mix, baking powder, and baking soda.
- To a measuring cup, add the buttermilk then whisk in the lemon juice.
- Add the dry ingredients and buttermilk to the butter-sugar mixture in multiple additions, alternating back & forth, starting and ending with the flour mixture and beating on medium speed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake for approximately 65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes then flip onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut & serve.