You only need a little oil when frying, and the chicken breasts are fried. The meat slices are tender and fragrant, and the lotus root is not greasy at all.
- two pieces of chicken breasts
- a tablespoon of barbecue sauce
- an appropriate amount of crushed black pepper
- Rinse the chicken breast slightly, cut off all the fascia on the skin, and cut the chicken breast into slightly thicker slices.
- Add a spoonful of barbecue sauce.
- Mix thoroughly with chopsticks and set aside to marinate for about ten minutes.
- Heat the oil pan until it is 50% hot, place the marinated chicken breast slices into the oil pan, and fry the bottom over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Flip over and fry until browned on both sides.
- Before serving, sprinkle some black pepper and stir well.