Fluffy and simply delicious, these rolls are irresistible!
- 400g (3 ¼ cups) all-purpose flour;
- 1 tsp salt;
- 7g dry yeast;
- 5 g (1 tsp) baking soda;
- 30 g (2 tbsp) sugar;
- 1 egg;
- 100 ml (⅓ cup+1 tbsp) warm milk;
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced.
- Whisk egg, milk, sugar, and yeast together.
- Mix flour and baking powder and add into liquids. Knead the dough until smooth.
- Set the dough aside for 1 hour, then roll out into a rectangle.
- Place apple slices and top, roll tightly, and cut into pieces.
- Fry apple rolls for 3 minutes per side or until golden. Roll in sugar before serving.