Does your family enjoy the incredible flavors at your favorite Asian-style restaurant? Try my easy version of spicy shrimp noodles at home. The plump shrimp, noodles and tender-crunchy veggies are seasoned with teriyaki and a zesty Szechuan sauce. It cooks in about 20 minutes!
- 1/2 Pound Soba Noodles
- 2 Cups Homemade Chicken Stock (Recipe Associated)
- 1/4 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Pound Large Shrimp (Peeled & Deveined)
- 1/4 Cup Spicy Szechuan Sauce (Recipe Associated)
- 1/2 Medium Head Napa Cabbage (Shredded)
- 1 Cup Snow Peas (Chopped)
- 2 Medium Carrots (Shredded)1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper (Seeded & Diced)
- 1/4 Large Bunch Of Green Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- In a large pot of salted & boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain & set aside.
- In the same saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the stock and Teriyaki sauce and bring to a boil. Add shrimp and cook for 3 minutes. Add the spicy Szechuan sauce, cabbage, peas & carrots. Stir to combine and cook for another 2 minutes. Stir in the cooked noodles, minced cilantro, chilis, and green onions.