Heart cakes are basically the cutest dessert you could make for Valentine’s Day, and they’re actually super easy to pull off.
- 5 eggs
- 100g of white granulated sugar
- 130g of low -gluten flour
- 30g of salad oil
- 30g milk
- 1/2 spoon of salt
- Put the eggs into an oil-free and water-free egg-beating bowl, and add white sugar.2. Heat the basin of the basin to about 40 degrees, and slowly stir it while heating
- After the temperature reaches, the basin will be brought out of the hot water, and the speed of the egg beating vessels will be stirred until the eggbeater will disappear for a short time on the surface.
- Sift in the low-gluten flour in batches and mix gently with a spatula.
- Mixing milk, coloring oil, salt mixed and stirred evenly
- Take a small portion of the beaten egg liquid and add it to the mixture of milk and salad oil, and mix evenly with a spatula.
- Pour the mixed liquid into the cake paste and mix well
- The mixed cake paste slowly poured into the mold, picked up the mold a few times, put it in an oven at 180 degrees, and bake in the middle and upper layer for about 35 minutes.