Every bite of this cake will taste like heaven. This cake contains both cottage cheese and cream cheese which gives this cake a nice flavor and a tender texture when baked. You can serve the cake plain as it is or tops with cream and fruits.
- 600g (3 cups) Cottage cheese
- 250g (1.1 cups) cream cheese (+ 70g coating)
- 4 eggs
- 90g (0.4 cup) Sugar
- 20g (4 tsp) Vanilla sugar
- 30g (0.3 cup) Corn starch
- 300g (1.2 cups) Raspberries
- 1 pinch of salt
- Whisk in cottage cheese, cream cheese, starch and egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, sugar, vanilla sugar until the meringue reaches a stiff peak.
- Pour the whipped egg whites into the cheese mixture and combine the two until they are well mixed and smooth.
- Pour the prepared mixture into a mold and bake in an oven preheated to 320F (160 C) for 45-50 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool in the mold to room temperature, then cover the mould with foil and leave in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Serve the cake plain or top with whipped cream and raspberries of your favourite fruits,