Make your mornings extra special with these mini pancakes that you can just devour an entire stack in one bite.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- confectioners’ sugar, optional
- chocolate hazelnut spread, optional
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add milk and mix until smooth, scraping sides if necessary.
- Add eggs and continue mixing until combined and smooth.
- Heat a griddle over medium-high heat. Spray with nonstick spray and drop about 2 tablespoons per pancake onto the surface of the heated griddle.
- Cook pancakes for 2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Serve while warm with your favourite toppings. Heat up chocolate hazelnut spread in a heatproof bowl and drizzled it over the pancakes along with a dusting of confectioners’ sugar.
- Serve and enjoy.