The best way to use up the leftovers is fried rice. Raw or cold rice can also be made into a fragrant and delicious dish, and adding some ingredients can also be very nutritious.
- 1 bowl of white rice
- 8 shrimps
- half onion
- 1 egg
- 1 green and red pepper
- half cucumber
- 3 spoons of curry sauce
- 1 slice of ginger
- 1 spoon of light soy sauce
- 1 clove of garlic
- white pepper
- Just the right amount of salt.
- Marinate the shrimps with a small amount of salt and white pepper for about 10 minutes. Cut the green and red peppers, cucumbers, and onions into small dices, beat the eggs with a small amount of salt, and mince the ginger and garlic.
- Add an appropriate amount of cooking oil. After it is hot, add the egg liquid into the wok and spread it with chopsticks.
- Then scoop it out and set aside. It is recommended that you don’t overcook the eggs, they are tender and delicious.
- Heat up another pot, add an appropriate amount of cooking oil, stir-fry the minced garlic and ginger until fragrant, add the shrimp and stir-fry until it changes color.
- Then add the green and red peppers, cucumbers and onions, and stir-fry until raw.
- Put the steamed rice into the pot and stir-fry until loose. Add 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce and stir-fry evenly.
- Add the eggs we just scrambled and stir-fry evenly. Add an appropriate amount of curry paste and stir-fry evenly. The rice is evenly coated with the golden curry sauce, and the grains are clear. Add an appropriate amount of salt according to the situation, sprinkle with chopped green onion and stir-fry evenly.