You can serve this Chicken Bihari Boti with salad, fries, naan and parathas/chapatis or naans
- 500 gms Boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Grated raw papaya
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Besan
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Firstly, cut the onion in half, grate one half and finely slice the other half. Fry the sliced onions until golden brown and then remove and crush completely.
- Now add both the fried/crushed onions and the grated onions along with all the other ingredients except the chicken pieces into a bowl and mix well. Then add the chicken pieces and mix to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight to marinate.
- When ready to grill, thread the cubes onto skewers. Either grill over a charcoal BBQ until cooked through and tender or under a hot oven grill.
- Make sure to turn the skewers often to get the chicken done on all sides. Brush them with some oil occasionally during grilling.
- It should take about 5-6 minutes per side for them to be done.