These colorful truffles filled with red velvet cake may just be your dessert of choice to sweep your loved ones off their feet. Now, red velvet is known for its sweet flavor and how soft and delicate the cake is in general. But do you know that red velvet is simply chocolate and red food coloring!
- 1 box red velvet cake mix, prepared according to instructions
- 455 g white chocolate chips
- 225 g cream cheese, softened
- topping of your choice
- Start with preparing the red velvet cake according to the instructions written on the box.
- Then in a mixing bowl, crumble the red velvet cake.
- Add in the cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- Roll into small-sized balls, and chill.
- Then melt the white chocolate.
- Roll the balls in the chocolate to coat evenly and set aside.
- Decorate with any toppings of your preference and allow the chocolate to harden.
- Serve and enjoy.