A cookie rich in dietary fiber made with oatmeal and almond flour. The dough is made with maple sugar to reduce the sweetness. Enjoy with the sweetness of chocolate
- oatmeal 100g
- skinless almond poodle 50g
- Unsalted butter 50g
- Maple sugar (granules) 30g
- Eggs 40g
- salt a pinch
- chocolate flakes (sweet) 100g
- Put the butter in a bowl and whisk until smooth, then add the maple sugar and whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the eggs little by little in several batches, whisking each time.
- Add the combined oatmeal, almond powder, and salt and mix thoroughly with a rubber spatula.
- Once it’s all mixed together, wrap it in plastic wrap and chill it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Divide into 16 equal parts and shape into rounds about 6mm thick. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven at 180℃ for about 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Melt the chocolate over a hot water bath (hot water like a bath). When the cookies have cooled down, dip them in half the chocolate and let them cool and harden.