This three-ingredient smoothie is great at achieving that oh so radiant and flawless skin. Pump tomato, basil, and orange in your morning juicer and make it your morning beauty regimen.
Tomato naturally contains antioxidants, and it helps minimize the appearance of large pores to reduce sebum secretion in oily skin. The shiny, plump fruit helps prevent and treat acne as well as discoloration. Meanwhile, orange is rich in vitamin C. It helps flush body toxins, improves skin texture, and serves as a useful agent for a clear complexion. And while we love basil leaves on our Thai food, this anti-inflammatory herb is also an excellent addition to your drinks.
- 3 large tomatoes
- 2 oranges
- 1/2 oz. basil (leaves)
- Wash all vegetables and fruits thoroughly using apple cider vinegar diluted in water to remove pesticide residue.
- Dry the ingredients with a kitchen towel.
- Cut tomatoes into four slices.
- Peel orange.
- Cut orange into four slices.
- Chop basil leaves into fine strips.
- Juice the tomatoes and orange slices.
- Sprinkle basil leaves on top.
- Serve in a glass.