One Pan Baked Chicken Drumsticks with Potatoes and Veggies! No need to struggle with what to prepare for a weekday dinner. Simple and satisfying meal!
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 to 4 lbs chicken legs
- potatoes halved
- bell peppers
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- wine Marsala or White (optional)
- Heat oven to 400F degrees.
- Line large sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Add olive oil to a pan and 1/2 cup wine, if you like.
- Pat dry chicken with paper towels to remove extra moisture and place in oiled pan.
- Season with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and salt/pepper on all sides.
- Add potatoes and veggies to the pan and sprinkle with salt, ground pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the juices run clear on the chicken and potatoes are cooked.
- If the chicken and potatoes have not browned up as much as you would like, broil for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Watch carefully, or they will burn.