This yummy banana cake goes incredibly well with a glass of milk. It is simple, easy and quick to prepare this banana cake.
Please note that the best bananas to use in making banana cake just like with banana bread are those that are very ripe, bordering on too ripe with browned peels.
- 5 very ripe bananas
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup or four table spoons margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1tsp vanilla flavor
- 1 cup sugar
- 1tsp baking soda
- ½cup milk
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
- Mash the bananas
- In a different bowl, mix the sugar and margarine
- Then add in the eggs one at a time
- add in the bananas, vanilla flavour, baking soda, flour and milk then combine well.
- Transfer the batter into a prepared baking tin, place in your oven and bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then serve and enjoy.