These Coconut Strawberry Muffins are soft, moist treats with lots of strawberry pieces in the batter.
- 150 g Flour
- 90 g coconut rapé
- 120 g sugar
- 2 egg
- 150 g strawberries clean
- 10 g yeast for sweets
- 150 g milk
- 50 g oil of seeds
- To prepare the coconut and strawberry muffins, first wash the strawberries well, cut them into small pieces and set aside.
- In a bowl put the flour, the grated coconut, the sugar and the baking powder and mix.
On the side, add the milk, eggs and oil and mix.
- Combine the ingredients in a single bowl and mix quickly until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Add the chopped strawberries and mix
- Grease and flour the muffin tins and fill them 2/3 full.
- Bake at 180° in a static oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the coconut and strawberry muffins from the oven, let them cool for 5-10 minutes and remove them from the moulds.