How to make a soft bread using ripped bananas!
- 350g bread flour
- 30 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- 100g banana
- 1 whole egg
- 70 ml milk
- ½ tbsp instant yeast
- 40g unsalted butter
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk powder, yeast.
- Mash one banana. Add to dry ingredients. Add oil.
- Mix one egg with milk, and also add to the dry ingredients. Knead the dough.
- Allow to rise 60 minutes. Divide the dough into two parts and let rise for 15 minutes.
- Grease the molds with butter. Roll out the dough, then roll it into a roll and cut. Put in the form. Allow to rise 60 minutes. Bake at 180°C/360°F for 17-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and grease with butter.