Soft, quick and Easy Dinner Rolls Recipe that turns out perfect every time. These homemade, from scratch rolls, are going to become a regular in your home once you give them a try.
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 Tbsp instant yeast
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- Grease 9″x13″ baking sheets and lightly dust with flour.
- In a large bowl, add flour. In the center of the flour create well.
- In a saucepan, combine butter, milk, water, salt, and sugar; heat until warm. Remove from heat.
- Pour milk mixture into the well. Add beaten egg and yeast. Give a quick stir, cover and allow the yeast to activate, about 3 minutes.
- Mix dough until well incorporated. The dough should be soft and slightly sticky. Cover dough and set aside to rise for 30 minutes in a warm area.
- Lightly dust working area with flour. Roll out a long and cut 15-16 equal parts.
- Shape the dough into round balls, cover rolls and let rise 30 minutes.
- Bake dinner rolls on 375°F for 15-17 minutes, until golden in color. Allows rolls to slightly cool and generously butter top of rolls.