This condensed milk bread tastes very soft and full of milk flavour, this bread is soft and easy to tear apart.Bake the bread in a preheated oven at 170°C（340℉) for 22 minutes
- 350g (2cup+3tbsp+2tsp) Bread flour
- 165g (2/3cup) Cold Milk
- 40g (2tbsp) Condensed Milk
- 2g (1/4 tsp) Salt
- 4g(1 tsp + 1/4 tsp) Instant Yeast
- 1 Egg
- 40g(1oz+1/3oz) Unsalted Butter
- 30g(1oz) Unsalted Butter
- 30g ( 1tbsp+1/2tbsp) Condensed Milk
- bowl of a stand mixer, add 350 grams of bread flour together with 2 grams of salt, 40 grams of condensed milk, use sweetened condensed milk because this bread does not need sugar. Add one egg and mix the ingredients then add 165ml of milk in small addition and knead the dough on medium speed for 3 minutes until the dough has come together then increase the speed to high and knead the dough for 5 minutes or until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Add 40 grams of cubed unsalted butter and knead the butter in the dough for 3 minutes oh high speed. The dough is what will give this bread it’s soft and easy to tear apart texture. Place the dough in a lightly oiled dough and let the dough proof for an hour or until it doubles in size. Meanwhile, prepare the butter condensed milk sauce, in a small bowl, add 30 grams of unsalted butter and 30 grams of condensed milk, stir them until you get a homogenous mixture, set that aside.
- For this bread, you need oval baking tins, you can also use rectangle pans, butter the bottom and the sides of the pans. Once the dough has proofed, take it out to the work surface and knead it for a minute to remove the ait trapped in the dough then divide the dough into two and roll them then cover and let the dough sit for another ten minutes. Roll the dough into an oval shape then generously brush the surface of the dough with the butter condensed milk sauce.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into strips but don’t cut both ends. Evenly put some raising on top of the dough then roll the dough from the top of the oval shape to the other end. Place the dough in the prepared baking pans then cover them and let the dough sit for one hour or until they double in size.
- Brush the top of the bread dough with the butter condensed milk sauce then bake in a 340 degrees Fahrenheit preheated oven for 22 minutes. Once baked, brush the top of the bread with butter, that way, the bread will remain soft even after it cools down.