This cake has a beautiful golden-brown crust, inside its buttery rich with a soft and tender crumb.
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup butter
- 200 ml evaporated milk or condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cup maida- all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup powder sugar
- Preheat the oven for 15 mins 400F.
- Prepare your baking tin by buttering then lining with parchment paper
- In a bowl or mixer if you have take 200 ml of condensed milk or plain milk, add powdered sugar and mix it then add three large eggs and whisk until well mixed.
- Melt the butter and add it when warm to the sugar mixture and beat until mixed.
- Take the dry ingredients that is 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour add 1 tbsp of baking powder and mix everything well.
- Now add the wet ingredient in the flour mixture and just mix it.
- Divide the batter into the prepared cake pan and tap on the counter to spread evenly and
remove the air bubble.
- Place the batter in the preheated oven at 400 degrees F for 15mins and switch of immediately and let it be in the oven
for the next 15 mins.
- Do not remove the cake, let it cool in the switched-off oven.
- Remove them and let them cool then coat teh top with powdered sugar and serve.