Combination of the sweet taste of sugar and the savoury cheese makes you not want to stop chewing.
- Egg (5 eggs) 250 g
- Salt 1 g
- Sugar 150 g
- Starkies 9 g
- Flour 150 g
- Baking Powder 1 g
- Water 20 g
- Toffieco Cheese Flavor 0.25 tsp
- Toffieco Egg Yellow Fc 4 drop
- Buttery Margarine 80 g
- Cheddar Cheese, grated 35 g
- Whisk egg, salt, sugar, starkies, flour, baking powder, and water until they are thick with high speed for ± 4 minutes.
- Add Toffieco Cheese Flv, Toffieco Egg Yellow Fc, margarine (melted), and grated cheddar cheese and mix them well.
- Then, put the dough in a baking pan and add extra grated cheese (2 oval baking pans 10×22 cm, 5 cm height, smeared them with margarine and sprinkle some flour).
- Bake in the oven at 170°C for the top heater, and 180°C for the low heater for ± 35 minutes.