Make weeknights awesome with this tangy, tender take on traditional stir-fry. Top-notch Top Sirloin brings this dish to the next level.
- 1 beef Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, cut 1 inch thick (1 pound)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ramen noodles
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Combine bell pepper and snow peas in medium bowl. Combine vinegar, chili sauce and soy sauce in small bowl. Add 2 teaspoons vinegar mixture to vegetables; toss to coat. Set aside vegetable mixture. Reserve remaining vinegar mixture.
- Reserve ramen noodle seasoning packets for another use. Break ramen noodles into large chunks. Prepare according to package instructions; drain. Combine noodles with 1 cup vegetable mixture; set aside. Reserve remaining vegetable mixture.
- Meanwhile, cut beef Steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8-inch thick slices. Combine beef, ginger and cornstarch in medium bowl. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add half of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and beef. Remove from skillet.
- Add reserved vinegar mixture to skillet; cook and stir 30 to 60 seconds or until sauce thickens slightly. Return beef back to skillet; stir to combine. Serve over noodle mixture. Garnish with reserved vegetable mixture.