These low carb buffalo chicken tenders are a perfect dinner option on busy weeknights that are baked or fried until golden brown and crispy and of course, 100% keto approved, paleo and gluten-free.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup hot cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place flour, hot sauce, and bread crumbs each in its own shallow dish. Dip chicken strips in flour, then hot sauce, then bread crumbs, coating evenly with each.
- Place coated strips on baking sheet. Coat chicken with cooking spray and bake 8 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and coat with cooking spray then cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and breading is golden brown. Serve immediately.