This eggless vanilla sponge cake is one of the simplest cakes you will ever bake, you do not need any special equipment, just two bowls, one with the dry ingredients and the other with the wet ingredients. cake. It is very simple very easy to do and you cannot go wrong with this recipe. The first step is to measure everything and make sure everything is ready and the second thing is to preheat the oven it has to be hot for at least 10 minutes before baking otherwise, your cake will not come out well at all. Heating the oven is the most important thing because the cake has to go into a hot oven.
- 1 1/4 cups (170 grams) of flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup (275 ml) condensed milk
- 4 tbsp (60 grams) melted butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- Start by sieving the dry ingredients that are flour, baking powder, baking soda then set that aside.
- Grease a 7-inch baking tin with butter then dust it with flour and shale off excess flour then set that aside.
- In a bowl, combine condensed milk, melted butter and vanilla essence then mix until they are well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and using a spatula, combine the ingredients until they are well mixed, you can add 5 tbsp
of water to the batter if the batter consistency is a little thick.
- Pour the batter into the prepared 7-inch cake tin and bake in a 360 degrees Fahrenheit oven for 25 minutes.
- You will know your cake is ready when it pulls away from the pan and it springs when lightly pressed at the centre.