These cookies are super easy to make, they only require a handful of ingredients that you probably have on hand. You can bake these cookies in any shape you want then top them with your favorite jam and you are going to love it.
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) Butter
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) of sugar powder
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extracts
- 1 tbsp Water
- 100 grams (3/4 cups) all-purpose flour
- Take a bowl to add buttercream it, in this add powder sugar, mix this and add vanilla extract, water, mix it and add all-purpose flour mix it like a dough,
- Take the dough and help with flour roll it into sheets, take a cutter and cut the cookies into any shape that you want the line them on a baking sheet lined with a parchment paper.
- Bake both of them at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes, after that, take the hallow one & put in on the flat once and fill the hole with your favourite jam.
- Put it in the oven for 1 minute and remove them.