These delicious eggless bread rolls do not need an 0ven to be baked. They are crispy o the outside and the inside is soft. They are easy to make and super delicious.Use medium-low heat, fry for 2minutes, then fry for another 2-3 minutes after flip over.
- 120ml Warm milk
- 12g(1tbsp) White sugar
- 2g (3/4tsp) Active dry yeast
- 15g (1tbsp) Melted unsalted butter
- 200g/ 7Oz (1 1/3cups) All-purpose or bread flour
- Peanut butter
- In a large bowl, add 120ml of warm milk then add white sugar and dry yeast then mix well. Add 200 grams of sifted flour with a pinch of salt then start mixing with a spatula until the dough comes together.
- Microwave unsalted butter for 15 seconds then pours into the dough and continue kneading the dough f0or about 5 minutes until the dough is smooth. Cover the dough in a bowl for 10 minutes then roll the dough into a log shape and flatten it. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a rectangle then spread a layer of peanut butter on the dough.
- You can substitute peanut butter with jam. Once the surface is well covered with jam, roll the dough starting from the short end, once rolled, cut the dough into equal parts, about 1.5 cm in width. Line the cut dough on a parchment-lined pan then cover them for 1 hour to proof.
- Brush oil in a pan and fry them on medium-low heat for 2 minutes. Flip over after 2 minutes, cover the pan and fry them for another 2 minutes. Remove from the pan and fry the rest until you are done. Serve them warm for a weekend breakfast and enjoy.