ip for those that want to make this recipe: don’t over mix the dough.To get bread with this kind of texture without additives, you’ll want to mix just until everything is incorporated so that you don’t strengthen the dough. The longer you mix bread, the tougher it becomes unless you add a conditioner or something but even then, the texture of the bread won’t be as airy.Tip for those that want to make this recipe: don’t over mix the dough.
- 200g strong flour (bread flour)
- 170g milk
- 20g sugar
- 3g yeast
- 2g salt
- 10g melted unsalted butter
- 170g milk (Cold milk in summer, warm milk in spring, autumn and winter) + 3g yeast, mix well. Add 20g sugar, mix well as well. Cover with wrap and leave for 10 minutes.
- 200g strong flour (bread flour)+ 2g salt, please mix. Mix until no powder is visible + 10g melted unsalted butter. Mix roughly with a spatula (3 minutes). Don’t panic if the dough is sticky, a moist dough will make the bread soft.
- Cover and ferment until doubled in size (about 1 hour).
- Will sprinkle flour on the dough and cutting board. Since the dough is sticky, I will work with flour on my hands, spread out in a square shape, cut it long. Cut into small pieces, make it round.
- Naturally put on the oven pan, leave a little space between the dough. It doesn’t matter if it’s not too pretty.
- Place in the oven to ferment to double the size. Apply milk before baking. Bake in an oven preheated to 160°C (325°F) for 18-20 minutes. Apply butter right away while the bread is hot. Soft and Fluffy.