I made a soft and fluffy yogurt cake. The scent of yogurt and lemon is subtle and it is really delicious. The ingredients are simple, so it’s easy to make. Enjoy it with coffee or tea.
- 30g (3tbsp) Cake flour
- 10g (1tbsp) Corn starch
- 240g Sugar-free yogurt
- 2pinches Salt
- 3 Egg yolks (large egg)
- 3egg Whites (large egg)
- 50g (5tbsp) Sugar
- 10g (1tbsp) Lemon juice
- 3eggs , Separate the yolk and white
- 240g sugar-free yogurt+ 30g (3tbsp) Cake flour+ 10g (1tbsp) Corn starch+ 1 Lemon. If you grind the lemon peel and add it , removes the smell of eggs and gives you a fresh lemon scent.+ 2pinches of salt. Mix well (A pleasant lemon scent for the whole house)
- 10 g (1 tablespoon) lemon juice. White makes meringue+ 50g (5tbsp) Sugar .Divide sugar into 2-3 times and add it.
- Mix it with the yolk, mix gently so that the white bubbles do not disappear. Divide the meringue into 3 times and mix . The white and the yolk are well mixed together.
- Pour into the cake mold (15cm in diameter, 7cm in height). Hit the table to remove air bubbles. Since the bottom is a separate cake mold, put the mold double . Pour hot water
- Move to 150℃ (302℉) preheated oven. After baking at 150℃ (302℉) for 30 minutes. Bake again at 140℃ (284℉) for 30 minutes (total 60 minutes)
- After cooling down, put it in the refrigerator and eat it cold. A few hours later. Remove the cake mold, paper is also removed. Sugar Powder. Beautiful scenery that looks thick and fluffy.