Fresh Strawberry Quick Bread is a delicious anytime moist and tender texture and a sweet strawberry flavor throughout that makes it perfect for breakfast or as a dessert.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, vegetable oil, milk, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Grease 4 mini loaf pans, 1 regular loaf pan, or a muffin pan.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Place pan in preheated oven, 350 degrees, and bake for about 35 minutes if making mini loaves, 65 minutes if making large loaf, and about 25-30 minutes if making muffins.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving!