This coconut cake is a very soft,spongy,delicate and tasty dessert at the same time. In my opinion it’s perfect for breakfast or for a delicious snack, but if you combine it with a scoop of ice cream or a little chocolate ganache (or even both!) you’ll make it even more delicious and you can also serve it as a dessert at the end of a meal.
- 200 g of flour
- 100 g of coconut flour + more to decorate
- 3 eggs
- 180 g of sugar
- 100 ml of seed oil
- 200ml of coconut milk
- 12 g of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until they become light and frothy.
- Then add, slowly as you continue to whisk, first the oil and then the coconut milk.
- Also incorporate the sifted flour and baking powder, and lastly add the coconut flour and salt.
- Pour the mixture into the mold lined with parchment paper and cook at 170°C for about 40 minutes in a preheated convection oven.
- Once ready, sprinkle with a little coconut flour, then let the coconut cake cool completely before serving.