Quick and easy mango mousse recipe with only 4-ingredients. This recipe is so easy that even a child can prepare this dessert. This mousse doesn’t require eggs or gelatin.
- 170g (6oz) Mango
- 1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream, cold
- 3 tablespoons (22g) Powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Mint leaves for decoration
- Cut the mango into cubes and place in a food processor or a blender. Process/blend until completely smooth. Set aside.
- Beat the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until it forms stiff peaks.
- Gently fold in mango puree until no streaks remain.
- Transfer the mousse to a piping bag. If the mousse too runny, refrigerate for 1 hour in the piping bag. Pipe into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.