The taste is sour and sweet,the texture is particularly soft and delicious. The preparation is relatively simple, which is especially suitable for novices to make cakes. It’s great for breakfast or afternoon tea!
- 250g low-gluten flour
- corn oil
- 100g pure milk
- 150g eggs
- 2 eggs
- 70g sugar
- baking powder
- 6g baking soda
- 1g blueberries
- Prepare pure milk, corn oil or other cooking oil that does not have a strong taste. Butter will taste better.Add 2 eggs and 70 grams of white sugar and stir evenly
- Sift in low-gluten flour, baking powder,baking soda, half a bowl of flour
- Mix in a Z-shape to form a particle-free batter. The batter is in a fluid state.
- Pour the batter into a piping bag and set aside.
- In addition, prepare 12 grams of softened butter in advance, add 10 grams of powdered sugar and 20 grams of low-gluten flour, and slowly knead it into small crispy pieces with your hands for later use.
- Put a disposable paper cup into the cake mold. If you don’t have a mold, you can use a sturdy paper cup instead. Then squeeze half of the batter into it, and then put a few blueberries on it.
- Continue to fill the batter, add a few more blueberries, and finally sprinkle the prepared puff pastry.
- Preheat the oven in advance and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 25 minutes. Oven temperatures are for reference only. After taking it out of the oven, place it on the grill to cool.