Toss leftover watermelon through a fruit salad or blend it for an iced drink!
- ½ small (about 2kg) piece seedless watermelon, chilled
- 100g Persian or marinated feta, drained
- 1 tbs finely chopped mint leaves + 12 small mint leaves to serve
- 6 pitted Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- Dukkah, to serve
- Trim watermelon and cut flesh into 12 x 3cm square cubes. Using a melon baller (or small knife), scoop a small well out of each watermelon cube, ensuring that you keep the watermelon sides intact.
- Beat feta in a small bowl until smooth. Stir in mint and olives. Spoon mixture into watermelon cubes. Top each with a small mint leaf. Place onto a serving tray, sprinkle with dukkah and serve.