They’re great for the holidays or to give away as a gift!
- 320g of chocolate chips
- 250g of white chocolate chips
- 200g of baking chocolate
- 80g (1/3 cup) of peanut butter
- 350g of unsalted peanuts
- 350g of salted peanuts
- In a saucepan add the chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, baking chocolate, peanut butter, and gently heat over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the ingredients have melted together, remove the pot from the heat and let the mixture cool for 5 minutes. Stir in the peanuts, then spoon the crockpot candy onto a parchment paper-lined baking tray.
- Place the tray in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, or until the candy sets.