Soft and light, with a creamy heart of jam, this cake is perfect for breakfast or as a snack
- 3 eggs
- 150 g sugar white or cane
- 100 ml seed oil
- 125 g yogurt bianco or vanilla
- 400 g flour
- 0.5 g vanilla
- 16 g baking powder
- 150 g jam
- sugar grain
- Break the eggs into a bowl.
- Add the sugar and with the help of a fork we start beating everything.
- Combine the yogurt, the seed oil and continue to mix everything well. We also add vanilla.
- Add the flour a little at a time and mix. We need to get a fairly firm compound.
- Finally, add the baking powder and mix.
- Take a loaf pan (size 28 cm) and pour half of the mixture inside.
- Combine the jam, about 3-4 tbsp.
- Cover with the remaining dough and decorate the surface with a drizzle of jam in the middle.
- To decorate the cake, add the granulated sugar on the edges. Bake at 180°C in a convection oven for 45-50 minutes, or in a static oven at 190°C for 45-50 minutes. Once cooked let it cool completely.