This pumpkin bread is insanely easy to whip together, super moist, and infinitely adaptable.
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp.baking powder
- 1/2 tsp.kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp.ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp.ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup(1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2large eggs
- 1 tsp.pure vanilla extract
- Cinnamon-sugar, for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line an 8“-x-4” loaf pan with parchment paper then grease with cooking spray (or softened butter).
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl using a hand mixer, beat melted butter, sugar, pumpkin puree, sour cream, eggs, and vanilla.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until just combined. Transfer batter to prepared pan then sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar, if using.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean, about 50 minutes to 1 hour.