Easy apple cider doughnut cake recipe is the ultimate fall dessert! This is the best apple cider doughnut cake recipe!
- 1 (15.25-oz) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
Dipping Sauce Glaze
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- In a stand mixer (or hand mix), combine all the ingredients for the cake mix until everything is incorporated.
- Pour cake batter into the greased Bundt pan and bake for about 40 minutes. Check doneness with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, it’s done.
- Let cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk the confectioners’ sugar and apple cider together for the dipping sauce/glaze.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar for the coating in a small bowl. Melt the butter.
- Once cake has cooled for 20 minutes, unmold it from the Bundt pan onto a cooling rack with a cookie sheet underneath.
- Pour the melted butter all over the cake, and coat with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Serve with the dipping glaze on the side on in a ramekin in the center.