Pumpkin pie is a soft, quick and easy homemade dessert. It’s a dairy-free cake, in fact it’s butter and milk-free, perfect to enjoy for breakfast and a snack!
- 375 g net of pumpkin (raw)
- 120 g of seed oil
- 190 g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 190 g of flour
- g of starch
- g of baking powder (one sachet)
- In a mixer, pour the pumpkin cut into cubes and the seed oil.
- Blend everything until you get a pumpkin pulp.
- In a bowl with an electric mixer, or in a planetary mixer with a whisk, pour the sugar, whole eggs and a pinch of salt. Start mixing with the whisk for 5-10 minutes until you get a clear and frothy mixture.
- Add the previously blended pumpkin and oil mixture to the whipped egg and sugar mixture. Mix with the whisk until everything is homogenized.
- Finally add the flour, the sifted starch and baking powder and mix with the whisk until they are completely absorbed.
- Grease a 22 cm diameter cake tin with the butter, adhere a disc of parchment paper the same size as the base of the pan to the bottom of the mold and flour the edges. Alternatively, you can replace the flour and butter with the release spray.
- Pour the batter into the pan and level it. Bake in a preheated static oven at 175° for 45 minutes on the first shelf below. Test doneness with a toothpick. Take the cake out of the oven, let it cool, remove it from the mold and arrange it on a serving plate.