This no-bake Oreo Tiramisu cups is a delightful take on the classic tiramisu, and it is a sweet, creamy, and delectable dessert that is quick and easy to make
- 18 Oreo cookies , divided
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso
- 226 g cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In the food processor, add Oreo cookies (reserve six cookies to use on topping), beat until finely crushed, then set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk whipping cream and sugar in until stiff peaks form.
- Add espresso powder to the milk and stir until completely dissolved.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla extract until fluffy. Beat in espresso mixture, then fold in whipped cream.
- Add the mixture into a piping bag, then pipe a small amount of the cream mixture into each 6 glasses, top with a layer of the cookie crumb mixture.
- Repeat layers, then garnish with the reserved cookies.