The milk-flavored buns are rich in milky aroma, soft and sweet, soft and delicious, nutritious and delicious, healthy and have zero additives. You can eat them with confidence when you make them by yourself
- 300g high-gluten flour
- 3g yeast
- 50g sugar
- 50g eggs
- 160g milk
- 30g butter
- 3g salt
- Put 300 grams of high-gluten flour, 3 grams of yeast, 50 grams of sugar, 50 grams of eggs, and 160 grams of milk in a large bowl.Stir into flocculent form.
- Knead the dough with your hands until it is firm and a thick film can be pulled out.
- Transfer the dough to a cutting board and add butter and salt.
- ust like rubbing clothes, rub it repeatedly and then pat it. Rub it for about 10 minutes to pull out the film.
- Knead out the glove film.
- Ferment until 2.5 times the size. Poke a hole with your finger. If it does not rebound, the fermentation is complete.
- Drag the fermented dough to the kneading mat, knead and press to release the air, then round it up, divide it into small balls of 15 grams each, and roll it into balls
- Cover with plastic wrap and ferment until it doubles in size. The fermentation does not depend on the time but the state. I fermented it at 35 degrees for almost two hours. During the fermentation period, cover it with plastic wrap to prevent the dough from drying out! Brush the surface with egg wash and sprinkle with cooked white sesame seeds.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and lower the heat to 200 degrees. Preheat for 10 minutes. Put the bread in and bake for 18 minutes (cover with tin foil after the color is satisfied to prevent it from coloring too darkly).