If you are the kind of person who has failed to make cakes many times, then I suggest you learn to make this cup cake from me. It is simple and delicious!
- 2 eggs
- 90 grams of low-gluten flour
- 60 tablespoons of sugar
- Break the eggs into a water-free and oil-free container, and pour in the sugar.
- Beat at high speed to the highest point of puffiness.
- Turn to low speed and beat to stabilize the egg batter. Lift the egg beater so that the egg batter will not disappear immediately when it drips down.
- Sift the low-gluten flour and mix well.
- Put into a disposable piping bag and fill the baking cups 3/4 full
- Place in the air frying oven, select the baking mode, 150 degrees for 20 minutes, then 160 degrees for 5 minutes.Adjust according to the temperature and temperament of your own oven.