This simple wet fry pork recipe is a sure winner. This recipe makes for a delicious dosh that you will enjoy. Give this a try today and we are certain you will not regret it.
- 1 Kg Pork 2 Onions, finely chopped
- Garlic, crushed
- Ginger, crushed
- 3 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of white pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- Mix the white pepper, black pepper, cumin powder and dried oregano in a small bowl and set aside
- In a pan on medium heat, add the vegetable oil and onions and fry the onions for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Add the ginger, garlic and stir the mixture for 1 minute, then add the roughly chopped tomatoes and cook them on low heat until they form a thick paste.
- Add the spice mixture into the pan and stir until completely incorporated. then add the pork cubes and cook at medium high what until the pork cubes begin to cook and change to a pale white colour, after which you add the Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce to the pork and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add half cup of water to the pan and stir. Cover the pan and cook at medium high heat and reduce the stew into a thick stew. Serve with a side of ugali, rice or chapati.