Crisp up wonton wrappers to make your own Air Fryer Wonton Chips right at home! These are so delicious with dips, spreads and salsas!
- 25 wonton wrappers
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or nonstick baking spray (olive oil)
- 1 tsp sea salt (more or less to taste)
- Cut square wonton wrappers in half diagonally to make 50 triangles. Working in small batches (about 8 to 10 at a time), place wonton wrapper triangles in a flat layer on the bottom of your air fryer.
- Spray wonton wrappers with olive oil spray or use a pastry brush to lightly coat the wrappers with olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Air fryer at 350°F for 3 to 4 minutes, pulling basket out after 2 minutes to shake once. Wonton chips should be lightly golden and crispy!
- Remove from air fryer, allow to cool and enjoy! Store leftover wonton chips in an airtight bag.