These easy to make, soft cookies are bursting with bits of fresh apple and they are irresistible!
- 2 eggs;
- 100 g (3.5 oz) sugar;
- 100 g (3.5 oz) butter, room temperature;
- 350 g (12.3 oz) flour;
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder;
- 2 apples, chopped;
- ½ tsp cinnamon;
- ¼ tsp vanilla;
- powdered sugar for serving.
- Using hand mixer beat eggs with sugar and vanilla until light, pale and fluffy.
- Add butter and continue whisking until incorporated.
- Separately whisk the flour with cinnamon and baking powder. Add a pinch of salt too.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients to make a thick and smooth cookie dough. Add chopped apples and stir to incorporate into the mixture.
- Place spoonfuls of dough onto a parchment covered baking pan, then bake at 180C/350F for 20 minutes.