Making homemade bread and rolls with kemmy recipes couldn’t be easier.
- 1 package Cornbread Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine cornbread mix, milk, egg, chives and mustard in a large mixing bowl with a spoon. Stir until all ingredients are moistened. Stir in cheese.
- Drop dough into 12 portions onto baking sheet with an ice-cream scoop or two spoons. Combine butter, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Brush over biscuits.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.