Flavorful Beef Pot Roast and sharp cheddar cheese are stuffed in dough and baked to perfection.
- 3 cups shredded beef Pot Roast (about 24 ounces)
- 16 ounces whole wheat or regular refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2/3 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup light dairy sour cream
- Chopped chives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into 12 by 19-inch rectangle. Cut into 8 rectangles, 4 by 5-1/2 inches each.
- Combine beef, 1-1/2 cups cheese and onion, if desired, in large bowl; mix well. Divide beef mixture into eighths; press mixture to compact and place lengthwise in center of rectangles. Fold long sides of each rectangle over filling, pressing to seal. Place on ungreased shallow-rimmed baking sheet. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Cut small slit in top of each pocket to vent.
- Bake in 375°F oven 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with sour cream. Garnish with chives, if desired.